About Myself


My name is Ilisa and I am 7-1/2 years old. I go to Sanskriti School located on a small hill in Pune. My teacher's name is Pramila m'am and she teaches us English and EVS. She is a very kind lady. On this blog I want to share everything about me.

My favorite hobbies are reading and dancing. Currently I am hooked on Mr. Pink Whistle and Famous Five series written by Enid Blyton. I also love playing violin and practice it daily for about an hour. I know how to play our national anthem "Jana Gana Mana" written by Rabindranath Tagore and the song "Vande Mataram." Now I am learning the song "Mera Joota Hai Japani" and "Madhuban Mein Radhika Nache Re."

This summer vacation I want to learn swimming and scrapbooking, join a dance class and develop better reading skills.

2 comments:

  1. Ilu, I am also taking swimming classes right now. I know how to swim, but I cannot swim with my face in the water, so I am trying to learn how to do that. What kind of dancing class are you planning to join?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CP Goenka International School, one of the best international schools in Mumbai, Pune & Thane. We offer the highest standards of excellent academic education of IGCSE, CBSE, ICSE & IBDP board curriculum. CBSE Schools in Pune. C.P. Goenka International School is one of the leading international schools in Pune offering CBSE board curriculum. Enquire Now!

    CBSE schools in Pune

    ReplyDelete